“Inside AIM” have published a recent article that examines the interaction of social media with disclosure obligations under the AIM rules. An AIM company must have in place procedures, resources and controls to ensure it complies with the AIM rules (Rule 31).
- ECJ clarifies workers’ rights to untaken holiday pay
- Investment Association signifies disapproval over ‘virtual AGMs’
- Government gives green light to introduction of fully digital conveyancing
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – Scrapped for first-time buyers
- SUPREME COURT QUASHES THE EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL AND EMPLOYMENT APPEAL TRIBUNAL FEES ORDER 2013