Following the Brexit vote it is uncertain what arrangements are to be made to ensure that EU trademarks continue to provide protection in the UK. One potential issue is the validity of a challenge over non-use of a trade mark in the EU.
- ECJ clarifies workers’ rights to untaken holiday pay
- Investment Association signifies disapproval over ‘virtual AGMs’
- Government gives green light to introduction of fully digital conveyancing
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – Scrapped for first-time buyers
- SUPREME COURT QUASHES THE EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL AND EMPLOYMENT APPEAL TRIBUNAL FEES ORDER 2013