The case of Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd v Sumitomo Co Corp was decided by way of summary judgement. It held that when a party produced a Share Purchase Agreement in which it is expressly stated that the party is only giving a warranty, this party does not, by concluding the contract, make any statement to the counter party that could be taken as a misrepresentation.
- ECJ clarifies workers’ rights to untaken holiday pay
- Investment Association signifies disapproval over ‘virtual AGMs’
- Government gives green light to introduction of fully digital conveyancing
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – Scrapped for first-time buyers
- SUPREME COURT QUASHES THE EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL AND EMPLOYMENT APPEAL TRIBUNAL FEES ORDER 2013