The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for everyone. We have made a number of changes to our working methods to ensure continuity of service to our clients in a safe working environment.
All visitors to the office must make an appointment in advance. All members of staff are able to work remotely, and you will be able to contact us by telephone, email or video conference (including Microsoft Teams and Zoom) in the usual way.
We operate a digital first policy which means all our IT systems are designed for a remote workforce. Our documents, processes and resources can all be accessed and managed securely online by staff.
When attending the office please note:
- all visitors are kindly asked to wear a mask on entry and sanitise their hands using the hand sanitiser provided;
- we may ask to take your temperature before entering the building;
- all meeting rooms have screens, which means visitors can remove their masks once they enter the meeting room if they wish to do so;
- QR code posters have been displayed around the office for the NHS track and trace app;
- hand sanitiser and facemasks are available and provided throughout the office; and
- the office is cleaned every evening including all touch points.
If you are not sure who you need to speak to or do not have their contact details, please get in touch with one of the following:
- Tom Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org 07702 806 382 (company and commercial);
- Graham Young: email@example.com 07967 333 328 (litigation and dispute resolution); or
- Christopher Seddon: firstname.lastname@example.org 07596 227 305 (wills, trusts, probate and residential property).
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss the best way we can work with you. This could be instant messaging or video conferencing as an alternative to face to face meetings.
Should you have any queries, please contact Tom Marshall